Must like snacks and office dogs.
We’re looking for talented individuals who aren’t afraid of an ever-changing, quickly growing industry. Are you a bright individual who enjoys overseeing projects from start to finish? Do you bring fresh ideas to the table? Do you face challenges head on? If so, we want to meet you!
Hiring Project Manager
Project Manager – Hotel Software
b4 is a Halifax based hospitality software company that develops & licenses software for resorts, hotels & casinos. Core products include a PCI Compliant online authorization form and a booking engine.
We are seeking a front office or reservations professional with a minimum of 2 years fulltime experience to join our Integrations Team. Typical work week is 40 hours, Monday – Friday. We require someone who is highly organized and proficient in Opera (PMS) to work closely with our hotel properties to avoid or mitigate customer disappointment.
You must be able to work in our office located in Halifax, NS and legally entitled to work in Canada. Some responsibilities include:
- To be the primary contact for assigned Implementations, maintaining knowledge of the names and positions of all relevant contacts on each customer’s team, including where required, their IT supplier(s) and PMS Account Manager, or other interface partner(s).
- To plan, schedule and manage all assigned Implementations, communicating the process to the customer’s team, establishing all required contacts, and ensuring the appropriate attendees are present for all required sessions.
- To gather and install or disseminate all necessary information, data and materials required for set-ups, configurations, installations and launches.
- Professionalism in written and verbal communication is essential.
- Sophisticated organization and the ability to remember and manage many details is essential.
- Previous experience in the Hospitality industry is an asset.
- Experience in software implementation project management is advantageous.
- Experience customizing software configurations and troubleshooting are advantageous.
- Previous OPERA and/or Visual One experience would be considered an asset.
- Previous experience using our daily tools is viewed as helpful, including Salesforce, JIRA, JIRA Service Management, Confluence and Microsoft Office (Teams, Word, Excel).
Please forward your cover letter and resume to Kathy at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in working with us! Only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
SALES & MARKETING
As the first line of attack, our sales and marketing team is the driving force behind all new business. Generating leads, battling it out at trade shows, attending client dinners, and closing deals—that’s all in a day’s work for this dynamic bunch.
This team leads the charge to get our products launched! As part of the Integrations team, you’ll interact first-hand with our customers to ensure their success. No need to worry if you’re not fluent in programming—we have positions in project management & graphic design as well.
This team isn’t afraid to get into the nitty-gritty. Testing for Quality Assurance and bug fixes, taking customer concerns, and overseeing support cases are the daily priorities for these fearless leaders.
Technically, we did pay them to say this...
I’ve been with b4 for five years now, and I absolutely love working here. I may have been hooked by the dogs and the snacks, but I stayed for the people and the flexibility. The company puts their employees first, there’s a great atmosphere around the office, & you really feel like a team. In my time here, I’ve also had amazing opportunities for networking & travel that have really helped me with professional growth.
Morgan Tupper — Marketing Manager
Working at b4 is awesome. You get the chance to use your strengths and share ideas in order to keep the company constantly evolving. With the company’s ability to connect remotely, we’re expanding globally & it’s been great to communicate with people all over the world. Best of all, because the company is in a high growth period, there’s always something new and exciting happening around here!
Piyush Kishore — Quality Assurance Engineer