You receive an immediate confirmation of the ticket
To add to the ticket, reply to any of its notifications.
To see the complete thread on a ticket, select ‘View Request’ from any of the ticket’s notifications.
Support work related to unexpected downtime or the investigation and repair of breakages within our applications is free of charge.
Diagnosis and advice concerning the cause of breakages or failures is free of charge.
Changes to text content within existing email templates are free of charge.
At the time of your product launch, the initial training for your on-site Admin SuperUser(s) along with one group training session for up to ten users are free of charge.
When fees apply
When a third party supplier to you needs to get involved to solve an issue, we will ask you to open a support request with them; we cannot do that for you, as you are their customer. Should they need us to represent you in such dealings, or if our collaboration is required in working directly with that third party on your behalf, support charges from us will apply.
Breakages can be triggered by oversights on-site such as an expired SSL certificate, or by on-site knowledge gaps in the workings or management of your webservers, property management system, website, traffic analytics, bank accounts and merchant IDs, payment gateways, AVS service, global distribution systems — or by knowledge gaps in any other locally-managed resources that our products interact with or depend upon. Time required for our direct collaboration with such third parties or to provide you with supplemental training in these resources will incur support charges.
Work triggered by an ownership change, a management change, server replacements or upgrades, migrations to a new ISP or to a new bank or payment gateway, by a re-branding or by migrating an installation from a non-interfaced to an interfaced state will incur charges.
The creation of new email template designs and lay-outs, aside from simple text content updates are chargeable.
The creation of new booking widgets for your booking engine are chargeable.
The implementation of third party tracking code or training in how to do so is chargeable.
Charges also apply if you require us to make updates to your installation that your on-site Admin SuperUser has the access and training to do directly, through our Admin Site. Those items are listed below.
Our normal fee for chargeable work is $125.USD per hour, with a minimum of $250.USD per assignment.
We supply a quote before proceeding with chargeable work. You can also request a quote in advance of submitting a work request.
Ask your Admin SuperUser first
To minimize charges, ask your on-site Admin SuperUser first, as they have access to make any of the following changes through our Admin Site.
• add or remove notification recipients for payment and error notices
• edit introductory welcome verbiage on the payment page
• edit thank you verbiage that opens the final payment confirmation page
• add, edit or remove terms and conditions for any transaction category
• update editable page headings or field labels
• create, edit or deactivate transaction categories
• edit or delete payment request email templates for each transaction category
• create or change the opening paragraph verbiage for each transaction category
• add or edit security settings within transaction categories, including permitted # of submissions, failure limits, lead time restrictions
Booking Engine Content
• create, edit or deactivate room types and their descriptions
• create, edit or deactivate rate plans and landing pages
• create, change or deactivate message banners
• create, edit or deactivate Property SuperUsers
• create, edit or deactivate Admin users
• create, edit or remove Permission Groups
• assign or edit Permissions to an Admin user
• look up or resend emails for notifications, receipts or error messages
If you do not know who your Admin SuperUser is, ask your Manager or have us look them up for you. If your Admin SuperUser is new or needs training in any of the above how-to’s, submit a support request asking to book Admin SuperUser training, which is free of charge.
If you have questions about any of the above detail, or about the cost of any particular requirement, just create a ticket to inquire.
Protect your future connectivity
Our applications rely on being connected to specific parts of your systems. Be aware of the changes that can break our connectivity and cause our applications to stop working.
1. SSL certificate expirations will break our connection. We recommend you put the expiration date of your SSL certificates into your calendar, enabling you to renew them just before they expire.
2. Changes to your payment gateway supplier or credentials will break our connection.
3. Changing Kiosk cashier user IDs or credentials may break our ability to add or update records in OPERA.
4. PMS version updates can also break our connection.
Let us know of any planned changes to these items well in advance so we can work with you to stay connected.